Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kitchens, counters, and procrastination

I have counters in the kitchen. YAY!!!! You can scroll down to see pictures. The sink will be hooked up tomorrow and then we will be cookin’. Literally. It’s sad that I am alone with no one to admire the counters with me. Its like opening a really great present all by yourself. I love the colors of my kitchen. Once we change the overhead lighting after Wes gets back, it will look even better. The only thing that I would change now that everything is installed it that I would have black backsplash instead. I know that sounds weird, but I think it would have made it look really sharp. That is something I can change in the future.

Other than the kitchen, I feel that I am moving really slowly on the rest of the house. Maybe I am expecting too much, but maybe I am just getting lazy in this unstructured and non-regulated world of mine. I have to make a list for everyday, or I don’t get a thing done. Today I had no list and accomplished very little…either that or since I didn’t write it down, I have no record of my accomplishments.










No comments:

Post a Comment