Friday, April 3, 2009

Updates

I finished the color pencil drawing :) and it is titled, Withywindle Lillies. Go see it at: http://beyond-the-watchtower.blogspot.com/

I am counting down the days until Wes gets back. :D I am cleaning and grocery shopping like crazy this week. Tomorrow, my mother in law arrives and we are going to go shopping and spend all of Wes's money before he gets back. LOL! Then the cooking will commence...cookies, garlic bread, lasagna, potatoe salad, pulled pork BBQ...mmmmmmmm.....

On Monday, I am going to start seeing a career counselor. Hopefully this will help me stop being so indecisive and pick a direction. Or not...we'll see.

Now that spring has arrived, I have started planting flowers in my front flower bed, but there are so few and they are so small right now that it only emphasizes how empty the flower bed is. I think flower shopping will be on the agenda this week too.

Well, back to being a busy bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment