Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Random Nothing

So everything in the house pretty much has a place now, so I am not distracted from my projects by worrying about putting things away. That is a relief. We went to get our new TV this weekend and Wes went a little over board. It is v. large. Of course we had to get a new TV stand too, because our old one was too small. They are being delivered soon. I told Wes that the first thing I was going to play on his new TV was Pride and Prejudice so that it will have a chick flick flavor imprint and will rebel against ESPN

I have an interview with a company to walk dogs around Newport. Between that and my teaching job at Michael's, I might make 100$ a month. Feel free to comment on whether or not you think I should take the job. In case you were wondering, i applied for the job because I don't want to be sitting at a desk.

I revised my paper that I am working on for publication and I think it might now be worse than when I started. But I sent it off to someone else to butcher. I am glad that today is a guilt free day now. Everyday that I have not been working on the paper, I have felt guilty. The freedom might be too much though, because I am having trouble deciding what I want to do. I am like a kid in a candy store. A whole day to work on any art project I want. Oh, the ecstasy!
Off to create a masterpiece or a muddy looking painting, whichever comes first...

No comments:

Post a Comment