Days to Due Date: 30
One of the topics in my baby classes was the very vivid dreams that pregnant women often have. At the time I had probably only had one or two dreams and they weren’t any different than usual. Well, that has changed and now I am dreaming nightly. Here are a few.
I dreamed that my belly button popped out. By this I mean that it went from and inny to an outy, which commonly happens during the later part of the pregnancy. However, when mine popped out in swallowed my navel ring. I could see it under my skin and if that wasn’t scary enough, it was all oozy and leaky!
The night before last, I dreamed that everything around me was falling apart. Our house was invaded by cats, then invested with giant cockroaches that were ganging up and attacking the cats! Then the city came and turned the driveway and yard into a big trench for a new waterline. We couldn’t leave to go to the hospital because the cars were in the garage. The dream ended with my blubbering in the yard while the construction crew and neighbors ignored me because I was just a hysterical pregnant woman.
Last night I dreamed that I had my baby, but she was only 2” long and I kept losing her. I couldn’t find a good place to keep her because she was so small and then I kept forgetting she existed. Pockets, by the way, are not a good place to keep 2” babies. Keys and stuff, you know.
I’ll keep you posted about more weird dreams.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment