Monday, October 25, 2010

Randomness

Days to Due Date: 25

The unexpected perk: Swollen ankles are easier to shave. You don’t have to worry so much about delicate bones because you can see them.

The unexpected problem: Backing up the car is very difficult because it hurts to twist around and look behind you.

Weirdest dream of the night: I had to unexpectedly move somewhere for a trip. The room I rented last minute was full of baby items and strange men kept coming in and I had to yell at them before they would leave. Or maybe it was the dream where I was in hiding like Anne Frank because someone was trying to kill me. The only one who knew where I was hiding was a little creature named Crunk who had no face. Or maybe it was the dream where I couldn’t get into our house because either the house had shrunk or I had grown to the size of a giant.

I had hoped to get more baby things done this weekend, but the list seems depressingly small when I look it over. I went garage sale shopping on Sat morning looking specifically for bibs and burp cloths. I had a really hard time with this. I have never been good at shopping among used clothing for myself and it’s that much harder for BB. I did manage to find some burp cloths and bibs at a consignment shop. I figure that she is only going to puke and drool on them anyway. The other baby related accomplishments include hanging the quilt on the wall and getting started on another project. I had hoped to hang a shelf too, but the kit was missing a part and now I have to go back to get the part before I can finish.

This week is my last week at work and I am looking forward to having more time to finish the various baby preparation projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment