Monday, October 18, 2010

Topsy Turvy Life

Today is one month out from my due date. Yes, an alien life form that has hijacked my body for the majority of the last year and she is due to arrive on November 18, 2010. We call her Baby Brown, but I think I am just going to call her BB here. BB currently has the hiccups, which for those of you who have never been pregnant feels like an involuntary muscle twitch deep in your belly. Weird! I know I have been neglecting my blog and the opportunity for sharing this wonderful experience with the world, but somehow I just didn’t feel up for it. It turns out I am not very good at being pregnant. Some women are and love the experience, but I am not one of those women, but more on that later…maybe.

I am going to try to blog frequently for this last month just to let everyone know how it’s going.

To start, I guess I should post some photos chronicling BB’s life so far.

Glamour shots



BB showing that she will someday be a yoga champion.








Proof that BB has feet.







BB's little face. Look at that cute nose!!!



BB’s home and expansion project


3 months, 6 months, and 9 months (FYI A real life pregnancy is 40 wks or 10 months...Aahh!!)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Hope this last month with the parasite is a true joy.

    ReplyDelete